UFFIZI GALLERY TOUR OF FLORENCE
Admire the inestimable Treasures of the Uffizi Gallery in Florence with a Private Guide
THE UFFIZI GALLERY
Originally intended as an administrative office, the Uffizi Gallery was turned into an astonishing art collection by the powerful family of the Medici. With its inestimable treasure of paintings, jewelery, sculptures, weaponry, and scientific instruments, it is still one of the most visited and beautiful museums of the world, with art pieces ranging from Middle Ages up to the Modern Age. As paintings are displayed in chronological order, it is possible to fully appreciated all the innovations occurred in the visual arts throughout the centuries.
During your visit with your guide you will see—among many great masterpieces—the famous:
• Botticelli’s “Birth of Venus,” and “The Primavera.”
• Giotto’s “Ognissanti Madonna.”
• Piero della Francesca’s double portrait of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino.
• Paolo Uccello’s “Battle of San Romano”
• Titian’s “Venus of Urbino.”
• Michelangelo’s “Tondo Doni.”
• Raphael’s “Madonna of the Goldfinch.”
• Artemisia Gentileschi’s “Judith and Holofernes.”
• Caravaggio’s “Bacchus.”
• Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Annunciation.”
• Agnolo Bronzino’s portrait of Lucrezia Panciatichi.
• Works of Ambrogio Lorenzetti, Simone Martini, and more.