Roma Experience Tours
Roma Experience is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. We strive to create Rome Tours that are intellectually stimulating, safe and enjoyable for all guests. Our tour guides are passionate, knowledgeable and friendly. Here are a few things to remember when booking a transfer service, a walking, and/or bike tour of Rome, Vatican, Florence or Naples.
We only accept payments through our secure online booking system. We only guarantee reservations made at least 48 hours in advance of the desired tour date. On occasion, we are able to accept last minute reservations. Call us at +1 (719) 266-2360 to check availability or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participating in Guided Tours
When booking and participating in a tour, guests are responsible for selecting a tour that suits his or her abilities, fitness level and general wellness. Please read individual tour descriptions carefully to learn the requirements and recommendations for each tour. If you have questions or would like additional information, please write us at email@example.com or call +1 (719) 266-2360.
Roma Experience is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; the adequacy of medical attention once provided.
Guests grant Roma Experience express permission to take photographs or make video documentation of its tours for promotional and commercial use, as well as approval of such use by third parties with whom Roma Experience may engage in joint marketing, without financial remuneration.
We at Roma Experience are familiar with the hassles and difficulties that inevitably arise when planning an international vacation. Therefore, we are more than happy to work with you, should you find yourself in an unexpected situation and need to cancel or reschedule your tour. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +1 (719) 266-2360
- A 100% refund is offered for any tour canceled at least one month (31 days) prior to the scheduled tour date.
- A 70% refund is offered for group tours canceled within 30 days to \0 days prior to the scheduled tour date.
- A 50% refund is offered for group tours canceled within 10 to 4 days of the scheduled tour date.
- No refund offered for tours cancelled within 3 days from the tour date or missed tours.
- We are unfortunately unable to refund missed tours or tours that are not canceled ahead of time. When possible, we will work with the client to reschedule a tour. But Please keep in mind that it is not always possible to reschedule tours (particularly tours of the Vatican for reasons explained in the bullet point above.